Well hello there! For those of you that are new here, I am Danyelle! And welcome to the relaunch of my website! I just finished a complete web-makeover and I couldn’t be more thrilled about it. From my new logo, to the color scheme I have been completely rebranded. And I thought I would chat about the process and why I chose to have someone do all of this for me!
Running your own Photography business is definitely not a piece of cake, I can tell you that much. Especially when you also have a full time job! Finding even the tiniest sliver of time for yourself is minimal to none. I have attempted to make my website and my brand really reflect who I am as an artist, and it is just SO time consuming. And I'm just saying, I do know my way around a computer, but it is still so aggravating trying to achieve a certain look only to be discouraged time and time again. I wanted to rip my hair out. So after weeks of searching the internet, I found this lovely soul to help me rebrand my business.
Leesa Dykstra Designs has been amazing! She has completely revamped my brand and continues to be so helpful! She really was attentive to what I wanted my website and brand to look like and worked with me to get it just right! I couldn't be happier!
As for the new website, I have some new features you should definitely check out!
- Mailing List - Can't get enough? Be sure to sign up for my new mailing list! I promise, you won't want to miss out. I will be sending out newsletters once a week talking about new and fun things happening over here on the blog and social media!
- Lots of new images - Scroll around through my portfolios and pages! I have TONS of new images to look at.
- Blog schedule
- Sunday - Wedding Planning Update
- Tuesday - Wedding/Engagement Session
- Friday - Fashion/Health Update
I am looking forward to all of the new and exciting things happening over here and I hope you are too! Look for tomorrows Wedding Day post!