This month came quicker than I had expected it to! There was a lot going on with my home and business life that made everything such a whirlwind. Here are just a few things that we are celebrating this month of June.
- My decision to pursue a full time career in Wedding Photography!
- Cameron graduating from UCSC with his Masters in Education
- Our big move to a new town where Cameron will start his first job as a Social Science Teacher
Although that list might not seem very big, each thing on it is going to have a major impact on our lives. For those of you who might not have known, I have been working a full time job for the last 2 years. Literally the day after I graduated college. At the time I was in need of a job to help pay the bills while Cameron continued to finish getting his degree. And it was great for awhile. There became a point last year when I started to book more and more clients and I knew in my heart that the time was near and I needed to go full time with my career in Photography. This is something I have been dreaming about for years! So I continued to hustle and when the time came, I put in my notice for my desk job. And now I can say without any doubts in myself that this is the best decision I have made for myself and my career, I am thrilled about this next journey!
I could go on an on about all of that, so I'll save it for another time. Now I want to share with you all my goals for the month of June!
- Get Organized (that means going through my 3,000 unread emails. Yes I know, don't judge me)
- Get addresses and finalize the guest list for the wedding + prep our save the dates
- Take daily walks on the beach (relish the last month of living by the coast)
- Have a bonfire at the beach (one of my favorite things to do, although I don't do it enough)
- Drink more water (this is a forever life goal)
Id love to hear what your goals are for the month of June! And if anyone knows of a great and speedy way to go through my thousands of unready junk emails I'd love to know!