I can’t even believe that it’s 2019. Is it just me, or do the years go by faster as you get older? I think they definitely do.
Now a lot of people are making New Years Resolution, but not me. Id rather make some major goals. Goals for my personal life AND for my business life.
It’s good to have a larger goal, and smaller goals to help you reach that larger goal. Another thing I’ve learned is to actually celebrate those smaller goals. Accomplishing anything on that goal list, deserves some champagne and I right?
This is something I’m going to be sharing monthly, not just for you guys, but for myself. I want to be able to keep myself accountable for these small goals, and what a better way than publishing them online for the world to see?
So here we go, here are my goals for the month of January!
Purge everything in our house – I want to start this year off fresh, and a great way to do that is to de-clutter your life
- Read every night before bed – This is something I always wish I would do rather than scroll mindlessly on my phone.
- Treat myself to a pedicure – This might sound silly, but really, I wish I was more comfortable with how my feet look.
- Plan out my IG and Blogs for the entire month – Already working on this, and I am so thrilled to not be stressed about what Im going to post that day!
- Make sure I have everything ready to go for Taxes – This is the scariest thing on the planet, but it needs to be done.
- Get my camera gear cleaned up and ready to go for this season – Anyone have any recommendations on places to take your equipment?
- Clear all of my memory cards, back up all of my files, and clean up my computer – Again, its all about the purging and starting fresh!
SO! There you have it. My monthly goals for January! Time to get cracking, no excuses now!